Pallottine Renewal Center Offers Companies An Escape From Corporate World
Did you know that Pallottine Renewal Center is the perfect place to get away from the office and host a secluded corporate retreat for your employees? We offer all the amenities required to conduct your business in a private, quiet and reflective setting. We can accommodate large or small groups in our building, which when viewed from above is shaped uniquely like an angel.
Take a look at all the conveniences that Pallottine Renewal Center offers for your company and your employees:
- A wide variety of meeting spaces, including our main conference room, smaller conference rooms and 15 different break-out rooms for private discussions. All break-out rooms are close to the larger conference room to easily go back and forth between meetings.
- A board room overlooking the gardens.
- Audio-Visual equipment such as podiums, microphones, DVD and CD players, portable projector, easels, dry-erase boards and markers are provided so that you do not have to bring your own. Our dedicated staff will set up all equipment where and how you want it.
- Computer hook-ups and remote controls for slide shows and PowerPoint presentations in our meeting rooms.
- Your choice of round tables, banquet tables and conference room tables to suit your needs.
- Wireless Internet available throughout the building.
- A business center with a computer, copier, fax machine and office supplies when you need to do some work or print out airline boarding passes.
- Private single (55) or double bedrooms to accommodate up to 96 people. Each room provides each guest to control the temperature with separate heating and air conditioning units.
- A picturesque dining room serving as the perfect place to socialize and recharge after your morning and afternoon business meetings. Our kitchen staff prepares delectable meals and can cater to dietary needs and restrictions.
- A full-court gymnasium, small exercise room, fitness classes (schedule provided to guests upon arrival), an indoor heated pool, and an outdoor patio with a fire pit.
- A cozy solarium with a fireplace for respite or small social activities.
- A conscientious housekeeping staff providing linens, towels and extra pillows and blankets.
- Centrally located elevator for access to all floors.
- Secure facility that is locked 24/7.
- The 80-plus acres offer long walks, lovely gardens and an outdoor labyrinth as peaceful areas to reflect on the day’s activities.
- For spiritual and religious members, an exquisite in-the-round chapel is available for prayers and thoughtful reflection.
Pallottine Renewal Center also is just a short 20-minute taxicab, Uber or rental car drive from St. Louis Lambert International Airport, making it a convenient spot for corporations, business executives and employees from across the country to gather.
Additionally, restaurants, convenience stores and gas stations are close by for easy access to all the necessities.
So why not host your next corporate retreat or employee picnic at Pallottine Renewal Center?
To take a brief virtual tour of Pallottine, visit https://pallottinerenewal.org/our-facility/video-tour/. To take an actual tour of the grounds and meeting spaces, and for help planning your retreat, please contact Retreat Coordinator Mary Beth Myers at (314) 837-7100 or MMyers@pallottine.org.
Pallottine Renewal Center is conveniently located at 15270 Old Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, MO 63034.